"The mission of the Nederland Area Chamber of Commerce is to facilitate economic vitality in the Nederland area by:
o Promoting a self-sufficient economy characterized by diverse and essential products, services and jobs that support the local community and are mindful of potential impacts on the environment.
o Collaborating with businesses, community members, nonprofits and local government to support community-based needs and problem-solving.
o Advancing educational training, technological proficiency and personal growth opportunities for adults and youth."
Support our community, individuals and businesses, with online tools and directories, networking and educational events, training and business development assistance.
NACC will provide:
Community - brown bag lunches, small discussion groups, informal networking, online business directory
Training - small business development, software and technology, tax and human resources seminars and business assistance
Customers - online directories for service providers, artists and musicians, formal networking and social events, knowledge sharing
The revised benefits and services were developed to create more options for individuals and businesses because one size does not fit all.
Programs and options NACC can provide include:
- Promotion of businesses by NACC with direct mail, online media and advertising
- Online Directories
- Online Events Calendar
- Online Coupons (hot deals)
- Online Advertising on high traffic website
- Brochure/Info Kiosks at the Visitor Center and at Eldora ticket counter
- Relocation & Visitor Info Packets
- Year-round staffed visitor center to guide Visitors and answer questions.
- Discounts on Training and Events
The Nederland Area Chamber of Commerce consists of a volunteer Board of Directors, an Administrator, local business members and a bunch of great volunteers from the community. The goal of the NACC is to help sustain and grow the Nederland business community through projects, programs and events that bring people to our town and businesses.
We do many things to achieve our goals. We manage the Visitor's Center which directs people to local businesses and area recreation. We support many events throughout the year, such as Frozen Dead Guy Days, the High Peaks Art Festival, 4th of July Fireworks, and the Neder-Nederland Race. We also maintain a great interactive website where local businesses can list on their own page, publish events, create coupons and advertise to thousands of people visiting the site each month.
The Chamber hosts several Member Socials throughout the year where our members meet and discuss ideas and local issues while enjoying one another's company. The NACC also puts out a newsletter several times a year which all of our members can submit to. Membership is a key element in supporting the efforts of the Nederland Chamber. Functioning as a healthy cooperative of businesses is crucial in facilitating a thriving business community. We are always available to discuss and ideas, suggestions or concerns.
a more detailed list can be found here.
- Your own listing on the Chamber website
- Links to your website and email
- Your photo or logo and description of your business
- NACC home page gets 3,000 - 5,000 hits a month
- Display your brochure free at the Visitors Center and Eldora Mountain
- Receive referred business from Visitor Center volunteers
- 14,000 Visitors at Visitor Center per year
- Listing on printed Chamber Map & Directory
- Distribution to over 10,000 residents & visitors annually
- Contacts and Referrals
- Member Meetings throughout the year
- Over 125 Members
- Newsletter Bi-Monthly, Email Updates
- Discount of 10% at Visitors Center